Foot and Ankle Services
The Podiatrists in Sonoma County.
Golden Gate Foot and Ankle Medical Clinic offers a full array of podiatric services to help you maintain healthy feet.
Our practice specializes in general foot care.
Golden Gate Foot and Ankle Medical Clinic provides comprehensive, diagnostic treatment and rehabilitation services for all foot and ankle problems. Our staff of surgeons, podiatrists, nurse clinicians, certified pedorthists and technicians deliver state-of-the-art care exclusively for problems of the foot and ankle.
All specialists and surgeons at the Golden Gate Foot and Ankle Medical Clinic have extensive training in the diagnosis and surgical and nonsurgical care of a wide range of foot and ankle problems. Feel free to come and visit our professional podiatrists and start the process of healing.
We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle disorders
- Lower extremity vascular evaluations
- Diabetic foot care
- Routine foot care services
- Non-surgical treatment of athletic injuries
- Custom molded orthotics
- Diabetic shoe program
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Work related injuries
- Minor in-office surgical procedures
- Diabetic limb salvage
- Diabetic wound care
ACE Foot and Ankle Medical center accepts major PPO, (Preferred Provider Organization), carriers. Variations may include POS and HSA.
Medical and surgical treatment of:
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle injuries
- Arch Disorders
- Bowed legs in children
- Burning/neuropathic pain
- Club Foot Casting for Infants
- Corns and Calluses
- Flat Feet
- Heel Spurs – Heel Pain
- Infections and ulcerations
- Ingrown Toenails
- Intoed or Tippy Toed Walking in children
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plantar Warts
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery
- Skin disorders and fungal nails
- Soft tissue masses and tumors
- Sports injuries
- Sports related injuries
- Tendon and Joint Pain
- Toenail Fungus (onychomycosis)
- Trauma and Athletic Injuries
Book an Appointment
Experienced & Reliable, Foot & Ankle Care!
Existing patients fill out the form and one of our staff will be in touch with you to confirm
a time or give us a call to request an appointment.